Saturday 17 September 2016

It is said "cooking is like a painting, just as there are so many colours, there are so many flavours - it is how you combine them that sets you apart". I basically love cooking and baking. I am always very curious to know about different cuisines and food stuff and a total foodie. I am always found experimenting things in the kitchen. On this blog I am going to share the best recipes form my aunts diaries. my aunt is an excellent cook and an expert in traditional Goan dishes. Goans have adapted various cooking styles and influences during the transformation period. In this case it is a fusion of konkan, Portuguese, Muslim, and Hindu cuisine that has stood the test of time. "laughter is brighter when food is good. and I won't be selfish in sharing my wonderful collection of delightful goan dishes and knowledge about goan cuisine. "A recipe has know soul you as the cook must bring soul to the recipe" so I want you'll to try the recipes that I am going to post and share it with your families and friends as it is said that "while the pot boils, friendship endures".
I'd also like you'll to comment and share you views about the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment